Thursday, June 23, 2005

Becoming a Crying Stone

I'm pleased to announce that I am joining the team over at Stones Cry Out starting today. I'm honored to be part of this elite group of bloggers on one of the premier blogs in the 'sphere today. All five of the original members have been tremendous friends of this blog and have been very supportive in helping me find my own voice in the blogosphere.

Also joining the team is Doug Payton from Considerettes. Doug is another fine blogger and will make a great addition to the team.

We expect there to be more additions in the near future so check in frequently to see what's happening.

I'll also still be contributing at Two or Three as well as posting stuff here on a regular basis.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support and prayers.

No comments: