Thursday, April 28, 2005

Becoming a More Efficient Reader

I love to read but don't have nearly enough time to put into it. As I am writing this post I have three books linked on the sidebar to review, two more on my nightstand I'm in the middle of, another on the bookshelf I need to read plus I'm working through the Bible chronologically at the same time. That doesn't include all the newspaper articles, columns, and sports pages I try to keep up with on the Internet.

As a result, I need all the help I can get when it comes to being an efficient reader. Greg Koukl from Stand to Reason wrote a great article entitled "Why Settle for Merely Reading a Book When You Can Master It?" that provides some practical tools for becoming a more efficient reader. Thanks to Stacy Harp at Mind and Media for pointing out this article.

No comments: