Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Tweet Recap

It's Friday and that means another recap of articles that I shared on Twitter this week that caught my attention.

Modesty is an issue that has worked its way back into the public discussion. Most of the time when we talk about modesty we discuss it in the context of what women wear. But there is another side of modesty that is worth examining. Meanwhile, an actress turned designer caused quite a stir when some of her comments regarding modesty went viral.

I'm sure that if I put some of these time management principles into practice I would be a lot more productive. Seems like I spend more time reading stuff like this than implementing it.

One of my favorite blogs to read is Art of Manliness and it seems like every week there are multiple posts I could share. The highlight of this week is this post on character, its 3 true qualities and how to develop it

This really struck a chord for me. I can really relate to this post on how to be social as an introvert.

It pays to be widely read. Here's a guide to reading the Christian classics.

I suppose we are long past the point where we can expect media to be unbiased. But the lengths they will go to in advocating a position are downright shameful as we saw this week.

Constitutional law alert: an actual Third Amendment case and what it could mean to you. It will be fascinating to see how this one turns out.

Does God give you more than you can handle? The answer is, of course, yes. That's the point.

That's it. Have a great weekend!

No comments: