Friday, May 06, 2005

Radioblogger's Disneyland Ordeal

I have great sympathy for Radioblogger this morning after the stunt that he was forced by Hugh Hewitt to perform yesterday at their annual visit to Disneyland. Radioblogger is a far greater man than I am. I can hardly make it more than two times around the circuit before I've had enough. Personally, I think Hugh should be flogged for subjecting Radioblogger to such punishment.

Incidentally, when my youngest daughter was 3 and got to go to Disney World the first time she declared that "It's a Small World" was her favorite ride. Thankfully that lasted only about two years. Now she would probably say it's Splash Mountain. Good for her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello ##NAME##, surfing the net today for information on ##LINK## and found your post. ##TITLE## wasn't even what I was surfing for. Your post cerainly got my attantion, but can see why I found your post on related information. Keep up the good work.