Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Bluebird Debut

A few weeks ago, I introduced you to "my other daughter" Annie Parsons. In truth, she's a friend of our family, not a relative (even though she looks a whole lot like my wife).

Anyway, I failed to mention in that post that Annie is a songwriter. She's a really good songwriter.

This past Sunday, she made her debut at the Bluebird Cafe. For those not familiar with this Nashville landmark, this is a huge deal. According to their web site, country stars such as Kathy Mattea and Garth Brooks got their break at the Bluebird.

We wish we could have been with her. Thankfully, her friends recorded the session and you can see it below.

You can also check out Annie's other music on her My Space page.

Bluebird Debut - June 21, 2009 from Annie Parsons on Vimeo.

Congratulations, Annie. We are so very proud of you. We are praying that this is the start of something special.

No comments: