Monday, June 29, 2009

Book Review: Face of Betrayal by Lis Wiehl with April Henry

I usually don't have a whole lot of time to read and what little time I do devote to reading isn't normally devoted to fiction. Part of my problem is finding stories that intrigue me and hold my interest. But when I first saw Face of Betrayal I was immediately intrigued as I knew of Lis Wiehl from her work on the Fox News Channel and the Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly. I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed the book. To find out more, read my review of the book.

Also, be sure to check out my interviews with Lis Wiehl and April Henry.






547057: Face of Betrayal, Faith and Consequences Series #1Face of Betrayal, Faith and Consequences Series #1

By Lis Wiehl with April Henry / Thomas Nelson

No comments: