Monday, February 21, 2005

New Group Blog: Two or Three (.net)

I am pleased to announce a new group blog that I will be participing in: Two or Three (.net). The name for our blog comes from Matthew 18:20 where Jesus says: "For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

The idea for this blog was started by Aaron Earls from The Wardrobe Door. In a recent post he had expressed a desire to start a group blog. I had already been thinking and praying about an opportunity to join a group blog for some time. Dan Sinclair from When You Return had also expressed an interest in joining in the blog. So after we took the time to get to know each other better and continued to pray through this idea we decided to go forward with it.

Dan has done a nice job of summarizing our mission in this post. As he points out, we are still looking for a couple of other contributors so if you are interested, please e-mail me and I'll be happy to share it with the other guys.

Our hope is that by coming together we can be a more effective voice in the blogosphere than we could with our own individual blogs. By no means am I giving up on this blog as I plan to post frequently on both blogs with content that will be unique to each.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me with this blog so far. I hope that you will visit the new blog and find encouragement there as well.

No comments: