Monday, October 24, 2005

It's My Blogiversary!

Actually, it was two days ago but I thought it was today. I had been going by the Sitemeter at the bottom of the page which has been counting visitors since October 24, 2004. But according to my first post, I started this blog on October 22, 2004. So October 22nd would truly be my blogiversary.

Anyway, it's been an interesting trip so far with this blog. When I first started the blog, I was primarily focused on political matters since we were in the throes of the 2004 election cycle. But as time moved on, I've branched out to post on all sorts of other topics that I hadn't even considered when I started. In fact, this blog has become so much more than I imagined that it's amazing to see what has happened in this past year. In addition to getting to know a whole host of bloggers from literally all over the world (see the Blog Friends list in the sidebar and you'll know what I mean) there have been a bunch of other great highlights:

All of this is quite amazing to me that I have been allowed to do so much with this little blog. I am truly blessed to have had so many opportunities thus far. I appreciate everyone who has come to visit over the past year and has cared anything at all about what I've had to say. Thank you for your continued support. I look forward to seeing what's in store for the blog this next year.

No comments: