Friday, December 20, 2013

Weekend Playlist: It's Been Going 'Round

Today's selection is what I consider a coffee house song. By that, I mean an acoustic song by a singer/songwriter that is typically heard in a coffee shop. If you're a SiriusXM subscriber just flip over to The Coffee House to get an idea of what I mean. (Side note: I'm amazed at the number of coffee shops I walk in to that are actually playing the channel in the background)

Anyway, this particular song is one that I happened to discover while listening to the Coffee House. But this particular version is a little unique. It's referred to as a Trolley Show. The video is part of a series of songs that were filmed on a trolley. It's actually a whole lot of fun. It also requires the songwriter to strip the song down to its barest essentials. This, in my opinion, just increases the appeal of the song. Hope you like it.


No comments: