Things I want to do before I die:
- Play one round of golf at the Royal and Ancient Golf Club in St. Andrews, Scotland where the most maddening sport known to man was created.
- Play a round of golf at Pebble Beach Golf Links in California, probably the best public course in the U. S.
- Take in a baseball game at Fenway Park before someone is stupid enough to tear it down. Same goes for Yankee Stadium.
- Visit Hawaii with my wife.
- Visit every other major-league baseball park I haven't been to yet.
Things I can do:
- Hug my wife and kids....often.
- Read to my children.
- Teach my children to love music.
- Teach my children how to use money wisely.
- Pray for my wife and my daughters.
Things I cannot do:
- Hit a curveball (or any other pitch for that matter)
- Speak another language
- Imagine a father who wouldn't give up everything else to be with his family
Things that attract me to my wife:
- She's drop dead gorgeous (at least I think so)
- She always knows just what to say when I'm feeling low
- She gives me the freedom to be able to tell her anything and still loves me
- She's the greatest cook in the world
- Her constant faith in me (even though she knows all my faults)
Celebrity crushes I've had in the past:
The only one I can remember was Farrah Fawcett (I was 12 years old) when Charlie's Angels was a regular fixture on TV. Of course, the other cast members were great, too. Let's just say that my tastes improved greatly as I got older (and wiser).
People I want to do this next:
UPDATE #1: Sistersophist responds. Although she's my sister-in-law, she's more like the sister I never had.
UPDATE #2: Keer "Unplugged" adds her response.
UPDATE #3: Here is the response from Purple Puzzle Place.