Tuesday, September 27, 2005

About Me

Heather from Spirittibee has tagged me on a biographical meme. So, here are a few things about me:

Things I want to do before I die:


  1. Play one round of golf at the Royal and Ancient Golf Club in St. Andrews, Scotland where the most maddening sport known to man was created.
  2. Play a round of golf at Pebble Beach Golf Links in California, probably the best public course in the U. S.
  3. Take in a baseball game at Fenway Park before someone is stupid enough to tear it down. Same goes for Yankee Stadium.
  4. Visit Hawaii with my wife.
  5. Visit every other major-league baseball park I haven't been to yet.

Things I can do:

  1. Hug my wife and kids....often.
  2. Read to my children.
  3. Teach my children to love music.
  4. Teach my children how to use money wisely.
  5. Pray for my wife and my daughters.

Things I cannot do:

  1. Dance
  2. Draw
  3. Hit a curveball (or any other pitch for that matter)
  4. Speak another language
  5. Imagine a father who wouldn't give up everything else to be with his family

Things that attract me to my wife:

  1. She's drop dead gorgeous (at least I think so)
  2. She always knows just what to say when I'm feeling low
  3. She gives me the freedom to be able to tell her anything and still loves me
  4. She's the greatest cook in the world
  5. Her constant faith in me (even though she knows all my faults)

Celebrity crushes I've had in the past:

The only one I can remember was Farrah Fawcett (I was 12 years old) when Charlie's Angels was a regular fixture on TV. Of course, the other cast members were great, too. Let's just say that my tastes improved greatly as I got older (and wiser).

People I want to do this next:

  1. Sistersophist
  2. Purple Puzzle Place
  3. Keer "Unplugged"
  4. The Anchoress
  5. Byrd Droppings

UPDATE #1: Sistersophist responds. Although she's my sister-in-law, she's more like the sister I never had.

UPDATE #2: Keer "Unplugged" adds her response.

UPDATE #3: Here is the response from Purple Puzzle Place.

No comments: