Friday, January 14, 2005

Some Questions About Blogging

LaShawn Barber is asking for help from her fellow bloggers with a research project she is working on. In her latest post, she asks the following questions. Here are my answers to her questions:

1) How long have you been blogging?
I've been blogging on my own blog for about 3 months. I was contributing to my wife's blog for a month before deciding to start my own.

2) Do you believe you’re addicted to blogging?
There's no doubt it's addictive. I'm still trying to set boundaries on my blogging so that it doesn't interfere with family, work, and other important things.

3) Have you ever taken a hiatus? If so, for what reason and how long?
I did take a brief hiatus around Christmas so that I could spend time with my family and with relatives coming into town.

4) Have you ever thought of giving up your blog? Why or why not?
Every time I run into writer's block (which is fairly often) I consider giving it up. But I'm enjoying it and realize that there may simply be times where there's nothing I need to say.


No comments: