Thursday, March 03, 2005

The Interview Game

Not long ago I had the opportunity to be interviewed by a couple of other bloggers. Now it's my turn to interview someone else. Rebecca from The New York Minute Blog has agreed to be my guest for this interview.

Rebecca, here are your questions:

1. Why did you decide to start a blog?
2. What's the best thing about homeschooling your kids? Why did you decide to start homeschooling?
3. What is one thing that you would like for people to learn about you from reading your blog?
4. What do you like best about the place you live?
5. What is your favorite book?

As soon as Rebecca posts her answers I'll link to them here. If you would like to be interviewed (or interview me) just leave a comment.

UPDATE: Rebecca has just posted her very thoughtful answers here. Thanks to Rebecca for taking the time to respond.

No comments: